- Exposed heating element
- Safe in plastic & metal tanks
For Best Results:
- Install a partial cover
- Keep tank out of areas with high winds if possible
- Will keep up to 100 gallons of water open in -30C
To Test Unit:
- Set the unit in a freezer or outside if the air temperature is below 0C. Leave it for 1 hour.
- After an hour, plug unit in to a working receptacle and hold it by the supply cord. The unit should start to heat up within seconds.
- Unplug and cool down. The unit is working properly.